About The Naked Truth
"It’s like having a consultation with a prominent plastic surgeon in the comfort of your own home!"
The Award Winning The Naked Truth About Plastic Surgery Video Series provides the most comprehensive and thorough information available to you are considering plastic surgery. The Naked Truth puts the tools that you need BEFORE your makeover right at your fingertips!
- See the amazing results of real patients before and after surgery with hundreds of pictures and illustrations to explain the procedures!
- Learn which procedures may work best for you!
- Understand the potential rewards and risks!
- Watch these comprehensive 1 to 3 hour videos over and over in the comfort of your own home!
- Learn how to choose the right doctor!
- Find out the 10 most important questions you MUST ask your doctor on a consultation
- Get the secrets to getting the natural results you want!
- Get the most out of your doctor consultation – Save time and money!
Volume 1: BOTOX® Cosmetic, Collagen, Dermabrasion and Chemical Peels:
This video covers many topics such as:
- Which skin problems can and cannot be effectively treated or corrected with each technique?
- How do you tell which procedure is best for you and how much improvement can you expect?
- What is the actual recovery period for dermabrasion, chemical peels, and laser resurfacing?
- Which skin types are more susceptible to problems?
- What are the risks and how can YOU minimize them?
In this video you will see actual video footage of patients receiving most of these treatments. See not only before and after photos, but also pictures during the healing process and potential complications. Learn how to select a qualified doctor.
Watch Vol. 1 · Running Time: 56 minutes
Volume 2: Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction, and Breast Lifts:
This comprehensive video will teach you just about EVERYTHING you need to know about these procedures. Topics Include:
- Are implants safe?
- What are the real differences between Saline and Silicone implants?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the locations of the implants (below or above the muscle), and the different incision sites for the introduction of implants?
- Why do some breasts with implants look fake and others look real?
- Why do implants get hard and how long do they last?
- When do you need a breast life?
- What are the different types and how bad are the scars?
- How much discomfort will you be in and how long is the recovery period?
See hundreds of graphics and photos, and follow real patients before and after surgery as they experience the procedure you may be considering. Hear Dr. Fisher’s insider advice on how to select a surgeon, and more importantly, who you should avoid!
Watch Vol. 2 · Running Time: 165 minutes
Volume: 3 Liposuction and Tummy Tucks
This comprehensive video will help you learn how liposuction works and which people are really the best candidates.
- What is the difference between abdominal liposuction and tummy tucks and what procedure is most appropriate for you?
- How can I get the best results?
- Be informed of the complete list of possible complications from liposuction and tummy tucks.
- Understand why they might occur and how to minimize your chance of experiencing them.
- How bad are the scares? (See For Yourself)
- What are the different types of tummy tucks?
See many actual before and after photos of Dr. Fisher’s patients and watch video footage of their preoperative and postoperative visits to see what you might expect during the months of healing.
Listen to these patients as THEY tell you how much discomfort to expect! And much more! Hear Dr. Fisher’s insider advice on how to select a surgeon, and more importantly who you should avoid!
Watch Vol. 3 · Running Time: 95 minutes
Volume 4: Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation
This in depth video will enable you to easily understand the anatomy of your nose.
- You will learn why your most is unique and why some changes you may want that can not be made.
- How is rhinoplasty performed and why many results do not look natural?
- Why are skin thinkness, different techniques, and timing to critical to the success of your nose surgery?
- What do chin and nasal implants actually look like?
- Understand why improving your chin may involve a lot more than an implant.
- How long will it be before you can be presentable and in public?
See many actual before and after photos of Dr. Fisher’s patients. Sit in on a consultation with Dr. Garth Fisher before and after surgery with his patient undergoing rhinoplasty.
You follow sequential photographs and video footage, and see for yourself! You will be the judge! Hear Dr. Fisher’s insider advice on how to select a surgeon, and more importantly who you should avoid!
Watch Vol. 4 · Running Time: 88 minutes
Volume 5: Facelift, Brow lift and Eyelid Surgery
This comprehensive video will cover these three topics in detail including their potential risks, benefits, and alternatives.
- Where does the line really stop between what you can accomplish with injections, Peels, Laser Resurfacing, and these procedures?
- With hundreds of actual patient photos and detailed graphics, learn how each anatomic area ages.
- What are some appropriate options to correct them?
- Why do some patients look too stretched, too shiny, too pulled, and too surprised?
- Learn how to obtain more natural results.
- Learn why your hairline and ears can become displaced and what you can do to avoid these hard to conceal deformities!
Sit in on pre and postoperative consultations with Dr. Garth Fisher and some of his patients undergoing facelifts, brow lifts, and eyelid surgery.
Watch video footage of the preoperative and postoperative visits to see what you might expect during the months of healing. Learn the real risks of these procedures and what your realistic expectation might be.
Watch Vol. 5 · Running Time: 121 minutes
The Naked Truth: About Anesthesia
This comprehensive video will give you an in depth look at what is involved during your complete anesthesia experience including your many options and choices.
- Do you have to be put "under" and what is "a twilight"?
- Most patients worry more about the anesthesia component of their surgery and their risk of "not waking up" than the surgery itself!
- Find out what the real risks are and how you can make your experience safer.
- What are things that you might be doing to make your experience more dangerous?
- Why are patients nauseated, and how can this be minimized?
- What really happens in the operating room while you are asleep?
- What is the recovery room process like?
- Follow someone just like you before, during, and after the anesthetic experience.
Learn what are the real RISKS of anesthesia. Understand the different TYPES of anesthesia. Learn what the Anesthesiologist does for you DURING surgery. Unlock the SECRETS to choosing an Anesthesiologist. Get the INSIDE INFORMATION on what goes on while you are in the operating room.
Watch About Anestheisa · Running Time: 110 minutes
Personal Procedure Organizer and Workbook
Proper preparation can help you have a more successful and organized experience. The Naked Truth Personal Procedure Organizer and Workbook provides you with the information you need to prepare for your cosmetic procedure and your recovery. Some of the topics include:
- Researching a Recovery Retreat that is most conductive to your healing
- Preparing for a Surgery
- What you’ll need
- Medications to avoid Before and After Surgery
This valuable workbook also includes
- Pre and Post – Operative suggestions
- What to do before and after your procedure to avoid compromising your final results
- A Calendar for tracking your recovery, scheduling appointments and more.
Download your own copy of The Naked Truth: Personal Organizer & Workbook HERE.
Insiders Guide to Plastic Surgery:
This comprehensive guide provides you with the information NECESSARY to ask the right questions, get the answers your need, and make a truly informed decision. The Naked Truth will help you understand the terminology with an in depth illustrated glossary of terms and procedures. The Insiders Guide will empower you and enable you to ask the right questions and you will learn how to select the right surgeon for your unique needs! You will learn the top ten questions you MUST ask your doctor. Take your Insiders Guide to your consultation to gather the critical information exchanged between you and your doctor during the consultation process.
Download your own copy of The Naked Truth: Insider’s Guide to Plastic Surgery here.
120 S. Spalding Drive, Suite 222, Beverly Hills, California 90212, USA | Tel: 310-273-5995
Beverly Hills plastic and reconstructive surgery & Biomed Spa Beverly Hills by Garth Fisher, MD
Copyright © 2000-2014 Garth Fisher M.D.®, F.A.C.S. - All rights reserved.
Web design, development & internet consulting provided by Imaginary Trout